With a wide variety of clinical sites and needs, you need an MRI that you can rely on for clear images and fast results. With our equipment, you can meet the challenges of today's healthcare world! We are the leading MRI innovators, with our equipment you will obtain superb results for diagnostics and testing as well as increase efficiency. Our new systems with dStream architecture show our continual strive toward progress and excellence.
With our Philips SmartPath program, it is easier than ever to upgrade your equipment to the lastest technology and support patient care throughout and the reduction of costs to you. You may not even have to install a completely new system with the new SmartPath to dStream upgrade technology. Our new dStream technology also offers many beneficial attributes including IntelliSpace Portal, Clinical Case Map, Field Strength, and a Net Forum Community.
IntelliSpace Portal is your one solution for integrated advanced analysis. It combines workflow efficiency, advanced analysis, and high quality images into a single solution for your patient. With everything on one screen, you can answer questions fast and help your patient understand more. Multiple clinic domains and one standard diagnosis offers better clinical capabilities, including monitoring and tracking pulmonary disease. Simultaneously, application enhancements deliver rich, fast insight. Doctors can review and analyze multiple images from one interface with an easy to use viewer. New 3D tools allow you to better quantify, diagnose, and measure disease statistics across a patients CT, MRI, Ultrasound and many more. IntelliSpace Portal allows you to access, manage, and upgrade files from multiple workspaces all on one single license managed solutions. This technology will grow with your hospital and continue to serve your needs for patient care.
Clinical Case Map shows you the proof behind dStream technology and integration. It's new architecture gives you real time cases that illustrate how dStream can bring advanced images, speed, and clarity to diagnosing patients. It allows you to view cases by field strength, imaging needs, or clinical area.
Field Strength provides articles and features on MRI form across the globe. It serves as a large resource for Philips users to share solutions and create community on the challenges they face in clinical practice. This also goes hand in hand with our Net Forum Community where you can consult with our physicians, compare clinical experiences, and optimize results with peers from around the globe.
We are creating new ways to work in the new challenges that face the medical world. Philips Computed Tomography is more passionate than ever to fill our promise to our patients for CT imaging in more meaningful ways than ever before. We are moving forward in patient care with the design of our products, image quality, advanced clinical applications and managing radiation dosing.
We want to give the speed and performance for you to do more. With our most advanced CT scanners, walk into a new world with ease and use our most advanced technology to date. We have improved our image quality and dose management through IMR, iDose4, O-MAR, and DoseWise Portal.
IMR is the industries leading low contrast resolution and almost noise free images. New hardware and new reconstruction algorithms measuring less than three minutes for most protocols, it allows model-based benefits to be achieved under even the most difficult applications.
iDose4 allows patients to get the same or better quality images at a lower dose for each individual situation. When combined with iCT, new scanners, and ingenuity from doctors in our profession, providing an entirely new approach to managing patient care and other important factors. The result is low energy, low dose, low injected contrasting images.
Working hand in hand with these two things, O-MAR helps to reduce foreign artifacts that can be a result of beam hardening, streaking and photon starvation that can be caused by metal inside the body. As a result, these artifacts can cause misdiagnosis' and incorrect treatment plans.
DoseWise is a web based interfaces that collects, analyzes, measures, and reports not only patient radiation but staff radiation exposure levels as well. This will assist you and your staff to take control of efficiency, patient care, patient and staff safety and quality of care.
Why Image Technology?
Employees at Image pride themselves in providing the best service, parts, and troubleshooting skills. It is not unusual for Image to be the company providing technical expertise to other service companies, including OEMs. Image is confident that they can provide the service and parts that you need at a fraction of the cost of the OEM.
Request Parts Today!
In search of parts?
Click below to find what you are looking for.
Equipment and Parts
- PHILIPS MKS S-23 RF AMP MRI Coil
- PHILIPS MRI 1.5T RF AMPLIFIER
- PHILIPS Axis Assembly 281+ MRI Scanner
- PHILIPS Breast Coil MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Sense Head Coil 3.0T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS 452213214051 MRI Coil
- PHILIPS 452213123353 MRI Coil
- PHILIPS SHNC Anterior Deel 1.0T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS SHNC Posterior Deel 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS 4 Ch. Sense Wrist 3.0T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS MRI Magnet Burst Disk for F2000 Magnet
- PHILIPS Quad Body Coil 1.5NT MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Quad Neck Coil 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Quad Head Coil 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Quad Head Coil 1.0T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Sense Body Coil 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Quad Neck Coil T5 MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Synergy Body Coil 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS QTL Coil MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Synergy Body Coil 1.0T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS R1 Coil, 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS C1 Coil, 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS RF Coil/C3 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS E1 Coil 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS C4 Coil, 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS SHNC Driverbox 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Cable Trap 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Synergy Multi-Connect 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Sense Flex Small 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Synergy Coil 1.0T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Multi Connect 1.0T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Sense Flex Large 1.0T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Sense Flex Large 3.0T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Sense Flex Medium 1.5T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Sense Flex Medium 1.0T MRI Coil
- PHILIPS Sense Flex-Medium-3.0T MRI Coil
- MARCONI Profile 7000 MRI Coil
- PICKER Quad CTL Coil MRI Coil
- PICKER Quad Knee Coil 1.5T MRI Coil
- PICKER Proview Head Coil MRI Coil
- SIEMENS RF Body Coil 024 MRI Coil
- SIEMENS Harmony Body Coil MRI Coil
- SIEMENS Body Coil 2 Quantum MRI Coil
- SIEMENS Neck HH Coil/Mount MRI Coil
- SIEMENS CP Neck Array MRI Coil
- SIEMENS CP Extremity MRI Coil
- SIEMENS CP Head Array MRI Coil
- SIEMENS CP Spine Array MRI Coil
- SIEMENS CP Body Array Flex MRI Coil
- SIEMENS CP Flex Coil Small MRI Coil
- SIEMENS CP Extremity Coil MRI Coil
- SIEMENS CP Flex Coil Large MRI Coil
- SIEMENS Flex Coil Interface MRI Coil
- SIEMENS Body Array MRI Coil
- SIEMENS Shoulder Array Coil MRI Coil
- SIEMENS Shoulder Coil MRI Coil
- SIEMENS Wrist Array-High Resolution/1.0T MRI Coil
- SIEMENS Loop Coil Standard MRI Coil
- SIEMENS Foot and Ankle Array - 8 channel MRI Coil
- SIEMENS Loop Ring Coil Small MRI Coil
- MKS Equipment >
- GE Equipment >
- SKM300GB063D 400 A 600 V IGBT Semikron Semitrans 0733 R 0390
- Semikron Semitrans SKM400GB125D. 07052 R 0176 IGBT
- APD HC-8C MRI Compressor
- SUMITOMO HC-8E MRI Compressor
- Philips Equipment >
- Technical Support